Welcome to FCS 2021
The 2021 International Conference on Frontiers in Cyber Security will be the 4th event in the FCS conference series, started in 2018, that brings together individuals involved in multiple disciplines of Cyber Security in order to foster exchange of ideas.
FCS2021 will be held in Haikou, P.R. China from December 17 to December 19, 2021. It will be organized by School of Cybersecurity, Hainan University.
- Paper Submission Due:
August 20, 2021
September 10, 2021
- Acceptance Notification: September 30, 2021
- Camera Ready Due: October 15, 2021
- Conference Date: December 17-19, 2021
FCS 2021 will focus on all topics in the cyber security, including security, privacy, trust and their applications. Original papers on all these aspects are solicited for submission to FCS 2021. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
1. Information security algorithm: Including cryptographic algorithm, Information hiding and detection algorithm, digital watermark embedding and detection algorithm, image tampering authentication algorithm, privacy data mining and filtering algorithm, quantum cryptography algorithm, etc.
2. Information security protocol: Including authentication protocol, key exchange and management protocol, electronic payment protocol, secure multi-party computing protocol, security analysis theory and method of security protocol, etc.
3. Information system security: Including trusted computing, access control, anonymity, security architecture, distributed system security, operating system security, database security and information system security evaluation theory and method.
4. Network system security: Including information countermeasures, network attack and defense, security testing, intrusion detection, network survivability, security management, wireless network security, as well as malicious code detection, defense and emergency response.
5. Cloud computing and Internet of things security: Cloud Computing / Internet of things security model, cloud computing / Internet of things security requirements and strategies, cloud computing / Internet of things user privacy protection, cloud computing / Internet of things infrastructure security protection.
6. Big data security: User privacy protection, big data credibility, big data access control.
7. Intelligent security: Intelligent analysis technology in security field, adversarial attack and defense, attack and defense based on generative adversarial network (GAN), privacy theft and protection for collaborative model, vulnerability mining of deep learning algorithm, research on security application algorithm of artificial intelligence, and Research on security theory of artificial intelligence algorithm.
8. Security chip: Cryptographic algorithm and protocol implementation, security processor and coprocessor design, chip attack and security protection, security chip application.
9. Data and Application Security: Digital rights management, application layer security strategy, security information sharing, security knowledge management, data dissemination control, data forensics, encrypted data retrieval, GIS / spatial data security, secure semantic web, software services / Web Services / service computing / SOA security, virtual machine security, social network / social computing security, security of data and application E-government / e-commerce / health care / E-education security, application security infrastructure, etc.
11. E-commerce security: E-payment protocol, e-commerce authentication, e-commerce security architecture, mobile e-commerce security, etc.
12. New information security technologies: Network architecture, routing / switching technology, network coding, cognitive network, software defined network, data center network, parallel / distributed computing, pervasive computing, service computing, wearable computing, mobile Internet, big data application, etc.
13. Digital currency and blockchain Technology: Digital currency and blockchain security and privacy protection technology, new blockchain protocol design, blockchain application security, etc.
14. Privacy Computing：Basic principles of privacy computing, privacy principles of information perception / collection / engineering and distribution, information hiding and sharing principles based on privacy protection, privacy data publishing principles, privacy information integration / collaboration and storage, privacy operation and modeling methods, privacy protection methods and principles, privacy applications in cloud / social network / Internet of things and industrial Internet, etc
For more information