Welcome to FCS 2020
The 2020 International Conference on Frontiers in Cyber Security will be the 3rd event in the FCS conference series, started in 2018, that brings together individuals involved in multiple disciplines of Cyber Security in order to foster exchange of ideas.
FCS2020 will be held in Tianjin, P.R. China from
November 15 to November 17, 2020 December 17 to December 19, 2020. It will be organized by School of Cybersecurity,Tianjin University.
- November 11, 2020: Due to COVID-19, FCS 2020 has postponed to December 17 to December 19, 2020.
- November 7, 2020: Free access to the FCS papers (CCIS 1286): the access to SpringerLink is from November 13th to December 11th, 2020. CCIS 1286: https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-981-15-9739-8
- June 2, 2020: The submission deadline extended to June 24 (Firm!)
- April 7, 2020: FCS 2020 webpage and CFP is online
- Paper Submission Due:
June 10, 2020
June 24, 2020
- Acceptance Notification:
July 10, 2020
July 24, 2020
- Camera Ready Due:
July 31, 2020
August 14, 2020
- Conference Date: November 15-17, 2020
FCS 2020 will focus on all topics in the cyber security, including security, privacy, trust and their applications. Original papers on all these aspects are solicited for submission to FCS 2020. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
For more information